Thermography, or Thermal Imaging, is the maintenance diagnostic tool of the future. Infrared detects differences in temperatures as little as 0.1 degrees Celsius, which when interpreted by a trained technician can identify many hidden defects in a home.
Thermal imaging has the potential to:
- Detect blockages in pipes
- Detect leaks in underfloor heating systems
- Detecting roof leaks on buildings
- Detect damp in walls
- Other possible moisture intrusion points
- Heat loss through poor insulation